Founded in 1993, Optiemus Infracom is a diversified, award-winning, high-performance telecommunications enterprise. The group has over 22 years of rich experience in managing and distributing mobile brands and other telecommunication products in India. The company sold the first mobile phone in the country way back in 1995 and has been bringing the latest technology products to the Indian consumers through its widespread distribution and retail operations. Optiemus Group’s affiliate Global Devices Network is one of the first companies in India to setup a state-of-the-art mobile assembly plant in the country. Optiemus has also formed a JV with Taiwan-based OEM Wistron Corporation for mobile manufacturing unit. In February 2017, Optiemus signed a licensing deal with BlackBerry to design, manufacture and distribute BlackBerry branded devices In India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
1. The 1st mobile handset in India was sold by us in 1995.
2. 1st Nokia distributor - worked from 1995 to 2006.
3. Achieved a market share of 89.9% in Delhi in 2006 – the highest ever!
4. National distributors for Samsung Mobile for Organized Trade.
5. Plantronics Award for the most consistent performance in every Quarter, in Financial Year 2010-11.