Mar 09, 2019
Blackberry wireless charger launched in India at Rs 2,499
Optiemus Infracom has launched a new Blackberry branded wireless charger in India, which is priced at Rs 2,499. A first for the company, the wireless charger features a Type-C port with support for fast charging technology. It sports a non-slip charging surface and has a six-month warranty.
Optiemus Infracom, a leading Indian telecom enterprise and BlackBerry brand licensee, announces the launch of first BlackBerry branded wireless charger in India.
The extremely compact wireless charger is compatible with smartphones with USB type C input on Android, Apple and QI-enabled smartphones that allow wireless charging. The users simply places their phone on top of the non-slip charging surface and experience fast wireless charging. The wireless charger will charge upto 25% in just 60 minutes.
Additionally, the product offers the following benefits:
- Portable and attractive design – Highly suitable for users who travel frequently as it is a compact design and easy to carry and store
- Intuitive – The LED charge indicator on the wireless charger helps know the charging status
- Fast charging – For USB type C input with 5W output for compatible devices, BlackBerry wireless charger makes sure your device is charged in no time
- 6 months warranty – The charger comes with a 6 month manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects
- Universal compatibility – It is compatible with most of the wireless charging enabled smartphones that support USB type C input slot (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2. 0 supported)
Universal compatibility – It is compatible with most of the wireless charging enabled smartphones that support USB type C input slot (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2. 0 supported)